Real Massage therapists don’t give Happy Endings.
If you are looking for a real happy ending massage from a legit massage therapist – FORGET IT! It isn’t massage! It is prostitution! Stop confusing it with REAL massage and understand that you are looking to engage in prostitution! If you want to try to ask a Real massage therapist for a ‘happy ending’ chances are you will end up in jail…so don’t ask them. Ask a prostitute… You could still end up in jail.
Professional State Licensing is now required in most states except for WY, OK, KS, MN and VT. That means that massage therapists must complete a specified amount of education and training in order to start their own massage business or to work in the massage profession. Education includes training in Anatomy, Physiology, Kinesiology, Pathology, Clinical Massage, Ethics, massage theory and hands on training in massage techniques. Many massage therapists are members of professional associations that have a Code of Ethics that they must abide by.
Your Real Massage Therapist will …
- Have completed proper training in a reputable massage school.
- Be licensed in the state that they work in.
- Provide you with adequate info about what they do and what massage can do so that you can make an informed decision as to your health and see if massage is right for you.
- Perform a thorough health intake to see if there is any health reason why you should not get a massage.
- Help relieve back, neck, shoulder, arm/hand, hip, leg, calf, foot pain and stress.
- Be confidential in all matters.
- Provide a safe room, for you to get your massage.
- Listen and provide compassionate, therapeutic massage.
- Communicate clearly with you during your massage session
- Educate you on the benefits of massage
- Educate you on various types of massage
- Work with you to create a healing relationship
- Run a professional business
Real Massage Therapists are kind, compassionate, educated, effective, efficient, intuitive and more! They put their hearts and souls into their work and work to help others by relieving pain, soothing bodies/minds and hearts.
Resources for further reading on issues of Trafficking and Illegal Massage
Polaris Project – for a World Without Slavery
Best Alliance– Drive Trafficking out